BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Flowers are my ispiration. Upcycling design.


15.06.2016

Your mind is a garden.
Your thoughts are the seeds.
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.


So you guys British summertime is here!
At some point please may we have some sunshine.
But, all is not lost, we can cheer ourselves up
with an abundance of gorgeous colourful blossoming flowers
popping out everywhere, its such a delight!
Nature, flowers are always such a inspiration to me,
 I never get tired of admiring the array of beautiful
colours and the ability of nature to keep on renewing
itself, it never disappoints just keeps on giving.
I've taken a few photos and I like to share these with
you.








Lilic and green! a pretty combination. Photos taken by me
either in my garden or surrounding 
area. 



I'm sure we all love to see a carpet of wild flowers
for me the delicate spread and vibrant mix of colour is
quite breathtaking.
The humble daisy or little balls of sunshine.
Did you know a the daisy flower symbolizes innocence and
purity and wonderful new beginnings, The Perfect choice I would think for your hair on your wedding day! #summerbride 


UPCYCLING

I was very fortunate to be given an old small side table, it was either for me or for the bin so of 
course I gratefully accepted : )  Love a freebie!
I wasn't quite sure what to do with it as it was quite an insignificant boring looking piece but I was soon
to be inspired by some lovely pieces of unwanted wallpapers
I had knocking around, 
So here we have it a colourful piece of sunshine!







No comments:

Post a Comment